Some days you just crave something sweet. We get it. Cocoa Butter was created to satiate that sweet tooth, with no sugar. Luxurious, rich and healthy, Cocoa Butter is your new go-to butter, with benefits.
Made with organic clarified butter blended with cacao butter, cocoa powder, fenugreek, vanilla bean, cardamom and more, it will give you a taste sensation you’ve never had before. So delicious, so rich and, yet, so good for you.
Some of our favorite ways to use Cocoa Butter:
- Add to coffee and it will cream up like a superfood mocha and give you the added benefits of coffee without the caffeine jitters, while getting in Omegas, and Vitamins A, D, E, and K.
- Delicious smeared on toast on its own or with nut butters, banana or Golden Honey! Wonderful on pancakes and waffles.
- Swap into ANY baking recipe. Just replace the butter or oil for Cocoa Butter for a banana bread like no other, as well as all the added benefits. Stir it into oatmeal, grits or rice pudding.
- Granola: Personal favorite here at Countertop is baking Cocoa Butter into granola. Get that recipe here.
But it wouldn’t be Countertop if it didn’t also add health into everything you used it with. Here are some of Cocoa Butter’s Benefits:
- Cacao: contains the mood improver, anandamide, boosting serotonin levels the brain.
- Turmeric: the inflammation stopper, heart-helper, immunity booster, and digestive aid. Is there anything that turmeric doesn’t do?
- Cinnamon: mineral-rich is cinnamon’s true superpower. Keeps blood sugar levels in check, which helps lower the chances of diabetes and high blood pressure.
- Cardamom: is the go-to spice for mellowing out respiratory ailments, colds and flus, and sluggish, unhappy guts.
- Fenugreek: antibacterial and antiviral, fenugreek naturally ups enzyme production in the body, normalizing and stabilizing blood sugar levels.
- Nutmeg: contains natural analgesic properties and can have positive effects on pain, depression, and stress.
The end result? You’re sacrificing nothing on the flavor front to take out sugar and junk from your indulgences. Trust us, once you try Cocoa Butter you will never go back. It’s quickly become an inventive staple that leaves us feeling like we had dessert for breakfast everyday.