There’s a reason why Golden Butter is our most popular cooking product. Because once you figure out your favorite ways to use this highly versatile and delicious cooking oil blended with healthy spices, you won’t remember your food before Golden Butter became a staple in your cooking routine.
So what exactly is Golden Butter?
Golden Butter is whipped ghee boosted with turmeric, cumin, cardamom, and more spices that help reduce inflammation, aid digestion, and support gut health. Ghee is one of those “healthy fats” that you can use everyday and also delivers vitamins and omegas that your body needs.
On top of the extra benefits it will add right into your food, Golden Butter is delicious— so delicious even professional chefs use it. Yet it’s easy enough to use for someone who really only knows how to sauté a vegetable or make an egg.
If you want to increase and upgrade your vitamin, mineral, nutrient and good fats intake with little to no effort simply swap in our Golden Butter for regular butter or olive oil and know you’re doing yourself a flavor favor.
Here are the many ways we are currently using Golden Butter that have changed our weekly cooking game:
- Saute with your favorite green veggies
- Roast vegetables and potatoes in the oven
- Golden Butter Roasted Hassleback Potatoes
- Add to leftovers like fried rice or beans before reheating
- Fry Cauliflower Rice
- Bake with Trader Joe’s infamous Cauliflower Gnocchi
- Rub a whole cauliflower in Golden Butter and roast
- Mash into still warm hard boiled eggs for the easiest egg salad
- Spread over your favorite fish and bake in the oven
- Cook overripe tomatoes for an easy pomodoro sauce
- Fry or scramble your eggs
- Rub a whole chicken before roasting
- Rub Golden Butter onto corn cob before BBQ’ing
- Marinate your favorite steak before searing on the grill or under the broiler
- Start a soup with Golden Butter, carrots, celery, and onions
- Add to the water when cooking rice or grains
- Schmear over chicken or lamb before adding to the Instapot or slow cooker
- Golden Butter French Fries
- Mashed Potatoes or Sweet Potatoes with Golden Butter
- Spread on a piece of your favorite toast or croissant, top with avocado.
- Replace cooking oil with Golden Butter in any baking recipe (we love a Golden Cornbread)
Golden Butter makes it easy to get delicious and quick homemade meals back into your weekly routine.