Butters, Kids, New Moms, Seasonings
Golden Roast Chicken
PREP TIME10 minutes
1 hour 10 minutes
1 hour 40 minutes
- 1 3 ½- to 4-pound chicken
- 4 tablespoons Golden Butter
- 1 tablespoon Blends with Benefits: Poultry
- Preheat the oven to 375°F.
- Place the chicken in a baking dish that holds it comfortably and rub with Golden Butter, spreading it around evenly and making sure you get as much under the skin as possible.
- Sprinkle all over with Blends with Benefits: Poultry, rubbing the seasoning into the butter to make sure it sticks.
- Roast for 1 hour and 10 minutes, or until the internal temperature reaches 165°F and the juices run clear.
- Let rest at least 20 minutes before carving.