Honeys, Kids, New Moms, Seasonings
PREP TIME10 minutes
COOK TIME 25 minutes
REST TIME 5 minutes
Servings: 2 - 4
- 1-2 tablespoons Golden Honey
- 2 teaspoons Blends with Benefits Golden Breakfast (optional)
- 1 cup of oats (we love untoasted old fashioned oats, but this works with steel cut too)
- 1 apple, peeled and grated
- 2 cups water
- pinch of Himalayan salt
- Peel apple and shred into a bowl with any grater.
- Cook apple for 20 minutes on medium simmer in 2 cups water and Golden Breakfast spice blend. Add salt.
- Add 1 cup oats, stir, and turn heat down to a low simmer. Continue cooking on low simmer for 5 minutes.
- Turn off heat, stir in golden honey.
- Let oatmeal sit for 5 minutes and serve.