Cocoa Butter Chai Snickerdoodles
PREP TIME10 minutes
COOK TIME 10 minutes
REST TIME 30 minutes
- 1/4 cup Cocoa Butter at room temp (softened)
- 3/4 cup butter at room temp (softened)
- 1 cup sugar or substitute
- 2 large eggs at room temp
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 tsp Chai Blends with Benefits
- 2 1/2 cups all purpose flour (or gluten free substitute)
- 1 1/2 teaspoon cream of tartar
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Cream butter and sugar, mix in eggs and vanilla.
- Separately mix flour, 1 tsp of Chai BWB, cream of tartar, baking soda and salt and add to batter (don’t over mix just incorporate).
- Refrigerate for 30 min.
- Roll dough into balls and roll around in mix of 1 part Chai BWB and 3 part sugar with sprinkle of salt.
- Bake at 350F for 10 min.