One pot meals are a perfect way to cut down on time in the kitchen prepping, making, and cleaning. This chicken and vegetable recipe is filled with immune boosting ingredients that not only taste good, but will make you feel good too.
Chicken and Vegetable One Pot
PREP TIME15 minutes
COOK TIME 1 hour 50 minutes
- 4 tbsp of Golden Butter
- 4 tsp of Poultry Blends with Benefits
- 4 chicken thighs (skin on bone)
- 1 onion
- 2 sticks of celery
- 5 carrots
- 8 baby potatoes
- 4 cups of chicken broth
- 1 bay leaf
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Season each chicken thigh with 1 tsp of Poultry Blends with Benefits on both sides. Add extra salt an pepper.
- Chop 1 onion, 2 sticks of celery, and 3 carrots.
- In a deep dutch oven, melt 2 tbsp of Golden Butter.
- Cook the chicken thighs on medium-high heat to brown, 5 minutes on each side. Once browned on both sides, take them out.
- Leave carmelization from pan and add in 2 tbsp of Golden Butter.
- Toss in onions, carrots, and celery with 1 tsp of Poultry Blends with Benefits and saute.
- Add in 4 cups of chicken broth, stir around. Get all juice off bottom of pan.
- Cut 2 carrots into big chunks. Add into pan with baby potatoes.
- Put chicken thighs back in pan. Add bay leaf.
- Make sure everything is covered, and put in oven at 350 degrees. Check after an hour and turn chicken over. Cook for another 40 minutes.
- If you don't want to put in potatoes, you can replace with a cup of rice.