Butters, Kids, New Moms, Seasonings
Countertop Golden Salmon
PREP TIME10 min
COOK TIME 15-20 min
- 4 five to six ounce pieces of wild salmon
- 4 teaspoons Golden Butter
- Grill Blends with Benefits to taste
- Lemons and/or favorite herbs to garnish
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- Using a small spatula, spread 1 teaspoon of Golden Butter on the flesh side of each salmon filet.
- Add 1 thinly sliced lemon wedge to each fillet
- Place the filets in a baking dish that holds them comfortably and sprinkle each one generously with Grill blend.
- Bake in the oven (or the toaster!) for 15-20 minutes, depending on the thickness of your fillets.
- Garnish with chopped fresh herbs if desired.