Butters, Kids, Seasonings
Golden Butter Turmeric French Fries
PREP TIME15 minutes
COOK TIME 35 minutes
- 4 large russet potatoes, very well scrubbed
- 2 tablespoons Golden Butter
- 1 tablespoon Blends with Benefits: Grill
- Preheat the oven to 400°F.
- Cut the unpeeled potatoes lengthwise into 1-inch strips and soak them in a large bowl of hot water for 20 minutes.
- Rinse in cold water until the water runs clear (about 3 times).
- Lay out the rinsed potatoes in an even layer on a clean dish towel or several paper towels, and let sit for 15 minutes to dry.
- Divide the Golden Butter between 2 large rimmed baking sheets and place in the preheated oven for 2 minutes, just to heat up the sheet and melt the butter.
- Remove the baking sheets and divide the potatoes between them. Sprinkle each sheet with 1 ½ teaspoons of the Blends with Benefits: Grill, then use tongs or a spatula to carefully toss everything together.
- Pop in the oven and cook for 25 minutes, or until the first side is nice and brown. Flip the fries and cook for another 15 minutes on the second side. Serve immediately.