A tasty homemade thirst-quencher for boosting hydration post-workout (or post-night out). Or, hydrate while you intoxicate, and add your favorite vodka or tequila.
PREP TIME15 minutes
- 1 tablespoon Golden Honey
- 2 limes
- 2 lemons
- 1 small knob ginger
- 1 apple (green is great here)
- 1 pinch of pink himalayan salt
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- 1 quart of water (big mason jar)
- Remove skins from lemons and limes (or leave on if you are hardcore).
- Add all ingredients into a high speed blender (we love our vitamix) and blend for 2 minutes or until coconut oil emulsifies mixture looks milky.
- Serve over ice (or not!).
- Add ons: Add in greens for a superfood power up- try spinach, basil or cilantro.
- Add ons: A few shots of your favorite vodka or tequila for an awesome party cocktail.