Roasted carrots in Golden Butter is one of the easiest, crowd pleasing recipes that is also kid-friendly. Add this into your weekly cooking routine, because carrots offer many health benefits such as high fiber, vitamin A, and betocaretenes, as well as being wonderful tonics for both your liver and your eyes.
Golden Butter Roasted Carrots
PREP TIME10 min
- 1 lb. of baby, sliced, or whole carrots
- 1-2 TBSP Golden Butter
- Optional Toppings: Goat cheese, Herbs, Salt Pepper
- Toss baby, sliced, or whole carrots in Golden Butter.
- Roast in a 350F oven for 30 minutes.
- Top with goat cheese, mint or fresh herbs for added flavor.