A customer favorite, if you’re a Golden Butter lover, chances are you’ve figured out the easiest, most delicious version of cooking your favorite green veggie. Simply the best, Golden Greens is 5 minute, dinner party worthy side dish.
Golden Butter Greens
PREP TIME2 minutes
COOK TIME 3 minutes
- 1 tablespoon Golden Butter
- 1 pound (or a 10 oz box from the store) spinach, chard, greens, washed and dried
- Salt to taste
- Heat the largest sauté pan you have over medium-high heat.
- Add the Golden Butter and the greens and sauté for 2-3 minutes.
- Season to taste with salt and serve immediately.