Delicious and easy. Corn on the cob is a summer favorite. Amp it up and serve with cotija cheese, cilantro and lime.
Golden Corn On The Cob
PREP TIME5 minutes
COOK TIME 20 minutes
- 2 tablespoons Golden Butter
- 4 corn cobs, husks attached
- For a little extra flavor, add salt or Blends with Benefits: Grill seasoning
- Preheat your grill or grill pan to medium.
- Peel back the husks and rub about 1 ½ teaspoons of Golden Butter all over each cob, discarding any little hairs that fall off as you work.
- Return the husks in place and grill the corn with Blends with Benefits: Grill for 20 minutes, turning often to make sure they get evenly charred.
- Optional toppings: cotija cheese, cilantro, and lime.