There’s a reason sweet tea is a summer classic. Not only is black tea delicious and refreshing, it’s a great source of antioxidants, and boosts heart health while lowering blood pressure and cholesterol. We took it one step further, and made frozen ice pops with homemade sweet tea, sweetened with our Golden Honey.
Golden Iced Tea Honey Popsicles
PREP TIME5 minutes
COOK TIME 10 minutes
- 4 cups water
- 1 large tea bag
- 3 Tbsp Golden Honey
- Lemon juice (optional)
- Heat water to simmer in a pot
- Add the tea bag and turn the heat off
- Let tea steep for 10-15 mins
- Mix in Golden Honey until completely dissolved
- For fresh citrus flavor, add a bit of lemon juice to taste
- After tea has cooled, pour it into your popsicle mold (leave a little space to let it expand)
- Freeze for about 4-6 hours
- Pop them out and enjoy!