No cooking required, this easy, energizing breakfast can be made in advance and keeps well for days in the fridge.
Honeys, Kids, New Moms
Golden Overnight Oats
PREP TIME15 minutes
REST TIME Overnight
- 1 cup untoasted oats
- 2 teaspoons Golden Honey
- 1 grated apple
- 1 cup of your favorite yogurt or juice for a vegan version
- Topping Options: ½ cup mix of your favorite nuts
- Topping Options: ½ dried fruits chopped
- Topping Options: 1 handful coconut flakes.
- Simply mix everything in a Mason jar, make sure oats and apples are evenly coated.
- Store overnight in the fridge, and oats will be ready for breakfast in the morn!