A summer classic, this recipe travels easily to your friend’s barbecue and packs well if you’re bringing a picnic to the beach. We’re eating it cold from the fridge and putting it in lunchboxes. This recipe needs only four ingredients, so you can spend less time in the kitchen.
Golden Potato Salad
COOK TIME 15
REST TIME 20
- 1 lb baby potatoes
- 1/4th cup mayo
- 1 tsp Countertop Grill Seasoning Blend
- 2 tsp stone-ground mustard
- Fresh chives or dill, chopped (optional)
- Place washed baby potatoes in a pot and cover with cold, salted water
- Bring to a boil, then lower to a simmer for 15 minutes or until tender.
- Remove potatoes from heat and drain.
- Once cool, slice potatoes in half and mix with mayo, mustard, and Grill Seasoning Blend.
- Mix in chives or dill if desired.