Basics don’t have to be blah. Even just a dollop of Golden Butter added to everyday grains is a game changer.
PREP TIME5 minutes
COOK TIME 15 minutes
REST TIME 15 minutes
- 1 ¼ cups of water
- 1 tablespoon of golden butter
- 1 cup basmati rice
- Wash the rice until the water runs clear.
- Add 1 tablespoon of Golden Butter to the water and bring to a boil (in a pot that has a tight fitting lid).
- Add the rice and turn down stove to low.
- Let the rice cook for 12-14 minutes with the lid on until the water is absorbed.
- Turn off the heat and let sit for 15 minutes without taking the lid off.
- Fluff and serve.
- Can serve with fresh herbs and is a great side.