We love a burger here at Countertop, and these kitcheri burgers really fill that burger craving, without the animal protein. Delicious and portable on its own or on a burger bun with lettuce, tomato and some mayo!!
Kitcheri Cakes (Burger)
PREP TIME10 minutes
COOK TIME 20 minutes
- 2 cups of your favorite leftover kitcheri (cold)
- 1-2 tbsp psyllium (husks or ground, either) or panko or breadcrumbs (to bind)
- 1 tbsp Golden Butter
- 1 tsp Grill Blends with Benefits
- 1 egg
- Stir the psyllium or breadcrumbs with the kitcheri in a mixing bowl and mix well. Beat one egg and lightly stir it in. It will give your burger and better hold, and a crispier, golden edge.
- Melt the Golden Butter in a saucepan on medium high. Sprinkle in the Grill BWB.
- Take a small handful of kitcheri mixture, pat it into a ball, then press to flatten.
- Place in your frypan and cook until it browns.
- Turn over and cover while it browns on the second side.