Super hydrating and full of fiber, the chia seed stands out as a superfood all on it’s own. But Countertop it and you get the added anti-inflammatory, gut soothing properties. Super kid friendly too!
Honeys, Kids, New Moms, Seasonings
Mason Jar Chia Pudding
PREP TIME5 minutes
- 1 ½ cups nut or seed milk (we love a combo of hemp and coconut)
- 1 teaspoon Golden Breakfast Blends with Benefits
- 1 teaspoon Golden Honey
- 1 pinch salt
- ¼-½ cup chia seeds (depending on how thick you would like your pudding!)
- In a small saucepan, gently warm the nut or seed milk over low heat. Don’t let it simmer; you want it slightly warm, not hot!
- Place the Golden Breakfast Blends with Benefits and Golden Honey in a small mason jar and pour over the warm nut milk. Put on the lid and shake to dissolve the honey.
- Add a pinch of salt and the chia seeds, put the lid back on, and shake to mix thoroughly.
- Store in the fridge and consume within 5 days.