Cauliflower Rice was served to us at a brunch and we fell in love. Our power sisters, and New York’s resident healthy home chef’s, The Culinistas, shared it with us and now we’re sharing it with you. Enjoy this Moroccan inspired dish for summer. It looks so much like rice you will even forget that it is the summer vegetable queen Cauliflower- power!
Moroccan Cauliflower Rice from The Culinistas
PREP TIME10 minutes
COOK TIME 20 minutes
- 2 TB Countertop Golden Butter
- 1/2 Head (Medium) Cauliflower
- Freshly Ground Black Pepper
- Sea Salt
- 1 TB Harissa
- 2 1/2 tsp Urfa Chile
- 1-2 tsp Countertop Golden Breakfast Blends with Benefits
- 2 cups Spinach (packed)
- 1/4 cup + 2 TB Cashews, roasted, roughly chopped
- 3 TB Dried Apricots, chopped
- 3 TB Chives, chopped
- Rice cauliflower.
- In a large cast-iron skillet over medium heat, heat Golden Butter. Add riced cauliflower and sauté until tender, 7-8 minutes. Lightly season to taste with freshly ground black pepper and salt.
- Mix in harissa, 2 tsps urfa and 1-2tsp Golden Breakfast Blend and cook until fragrant, 1-2 minutes.
- Mix in spinach and wilt, 2 minutes.
- Turn off heat and mix in 1/4 cup cashews, 2 TB apricots and 2 TB chives.
- Transfer to a serving platter and garnish with remaining urfa, cashews, apricots and chives.