How does it get any better than a cozy, comforting bowl of warm oatmeal? High in iron, protein, and carbohydrates – all essential for a good milk supply – our upgraded version packs the mineralizing, revitalizing, and anti-inflammatory benefits of our favorite spices.
New Mother’s Oatmeal
COOK TIME 20 minutes
REST TIME 5 minutes
- 2 teaspoons of Mother's Breakfast Blends with Benefits
- 1 tablespoon Cocoa Butter
- 1-2 teaspoons of Mother Honey
- 2 cups water
- 1 apple, peeled and grated
- 1 cup of oats
- Pinch of Himalayan salt
- In a small pot over medium heat, combine water, apple, spice blend, and salt, and cook for 20 minutes.
- Add oats and Cocoa Butter, turn heat to low, and simmer for 5 minutes.
- Turn off heat, stir in Mother Honey and any toppings you would like, yogurt, berries, mint, bananas - whatever you have on hand.