Sweet Potato French Toast
PREP TIME5 minutes
COOK TIME 10 minutes
- 3 slices pre cooked sweet potato toast slices
- 1 egg
- 1/2 tsp Countertop Golden Breakfast Blends with Benefits
- 1 tsp countertop Cocoa Butter
- Crack egg in shallow bowl and whisk together with 1/2 tsp Golden Breakfast Blends with Benefits.
- Once mixed, add in the sweet potato slices and let the sweet potato sit in the egg mixture. Make sure both sides are well coated with the egg mixture.
- Heat pan (medium heat). Once pan is hot, add Cocoa Butter to pan.
- Add in the sweet potato slices to the hot pan in a single layer. Depending on the size of your pan, you may have to repeat this step. (*Because sweet potatoes do not soak up the egg as bread would, pour some of the egg mixture over the top of the potato slices in the pan.)
- Cook the slices for about 2-3 minutes, until the egg has solidified.
- Flip and cook for 4-5 minutes until the egg is throughout cooked through.
- Once done, add the sweet potato french toast slices to a plate and add on toppings of choice -- Nut butter, fruit, Cocoa Butter granola! Enjoy!