If you’re going to drink cold/icy drinks, this is the time of year to do it! This gorgeous, mood elevating and energizing slushy combines blueberries, rosemary, and our adaptogenic Happy Honey with tinges of cocoa, saffron and turmeric. Hello, summer! Read more about these natural de-stressors and why we put them in Happy Honey in Adaptogens 101.
Drinks, Honeys, Kids
Adaptogenic Blueberry Rosemary Slushy
PREP TIME5 minutes
COOK TIME 0 minutes
- 1 cup fresh or frozen blueberries
- 3 Tbsp Happy Honey
- ⅓ cup sparkling water
- 2 Tbsp chopped fresh rosemary
- 1 cup ice
- Warm Happy Honey in sunlight until soft (never microwave or cook honey). If you're in a hurry, put it in a dish in a pan of hot water.
- Crush ice cubes.
- Blend Happy Honey, rosemary, and room temperature sparkling water together.
- Add blueberries and pulse to mix without over-blending.
- Pulse in crushed ice until desired consistency/potency is achieved.
- Garnish with a sprig of rosemary and a couple of blueberries.
- Enjoy preferably under an umbrella in a lounge chair by the pool!