Your turkey called, it wants some Countertop. A blend of familiar flavors of herbs like sage, rosemary, and thyme with healing spices of turmeric, cumin and healthy fats from Golden Butter, this combination has it all.
Butters, Kids, Seasonings
Turmeric Turkey Maryland
PREP TIME10 minutes
COOK TIME 1.5-2 hours
REST TIME 20 minutes
- 4 tbsp Golden Butter
- 1 tbsp Poultry Blend with Benefits
- 1 3 ½- to 4-pound turkey (thigh and the leg)
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- Place the turkey in a baking dish that holds it comfortably and rub with Golden Butter, spreading it around evenly and making sure you get as much under the skin as possible.
- Sprinkle all over with Blends with Benefits: Poultry, rubbing the seasoning into the butter to make sure it sticks.
- Roast for 1 hour and 30 minutes to 2 hours, or until the internal temperature reaches 180°F and the juices run clear.
- Let rest at least 20 minutes before serving.