Looking for the perfect entertaining dish? Chef Shruti Patel wowed us at our summer party with this delicious roasted cauliflower dish. Its both decadent and supercharged with health benefits, and its cooling on your digestion.
- 1 each Cauliflower, leave trimmed
- 2 tbsp Countertop Blends with Benefits: Grill
- 2 tbsp Countertop Golden Butter
- 1 oz Countertop Blends with Benefits: Chai
- 1 tbsp kosher salt
- 16 oz burrata
- 4 oz heavy cream
- 1 farmers market cherries
- 1 cup red wine
- 1 cup vegetable stock
- 4 oz brown sugar
- 6 oz parmesan, shaved
- Micro cilantro, to garnish
- Once cauliflower has been trimmed of excess greens, cover with Countertop Golden Butter and Countertop Blends with Benefits: Grill and salt. Place in a 400 degree Fahrenheit oven until done [about 15-25 mins].
- Place pitted cherries in a pot with the wine, stock and brown sugar. Reduce till syrup consistency, then blend till smooth.
- Whisk burrata, cream, and Blends with Benefits: Chai together until smooth.
- To assemble, smear the burrata cream on the bottom of your platter, top with chunks of the roasted cauliflower, shaved parmesan, drizzle with cherry glaze place and then micro cilantro to finish.