Coriander is often-known as Cilantro. Cilantro, as we know it, is actually the leaves of the plant, while coriander is the seeds of the plant, which is sometimes ground into powder. This flavorful, delightful herb can be used for breakfast, lunch, and dinner cooking, is also super-protective and healing, and supportive of health and beauty from within.
Why We Love Coriander:
Coriander is full of vitamins, nutrients, micronutrients and naturally occurring minerals that can support health from the inside out.
Here are some of the goodies in Coriander:
- Contains Vitamins A, C, K, Riboflavin, Niacin, Folic Acid, Calcium Carotene, Fiber, Magnesium, Manganese, Protein, and Iron
- Digestive & Liver-cleansing Fiber, Borneol and Linalool
- Bone-strengthening Calcium
- Cholesterol-lowering Coriandrin
- Pain-relieving, Anti-Inflammatory Cineole and Linoleic Acid
- Immune System-supporting Vitamin C, Potassium, Phosphorus & Magnesium
Research shows (and ancient Ayurveda knows) Coriander can act as a/an:
- Blood sugar balancer
- Respiratory support
Countertop is passionate about helping you cook with maximum health in minimum time. Our products re-imagine everyday staples like butter, sweetener, and seasonings into minimally processed, easy to use, outrageously delicious superfood blends that turn the foods you already love into foods your body will love you for. Read more about our Countertop story here.